Ten years from now, when we meet again, I will once again remember all these feelings I had for you. Something that if possible I will hide from you, something that you will never ever know.
And hopefully by then, I would be able to say that I have found someone even better.
I thought I had fallen into the abyss, a chasm so deep that I would never be able to climb out of again. But alas, I stand here, stronger than ever and knowing for a fact that I will become greater than before; growing painfully by living through all these setbacks and mistakes. It felt excruciating to have to leave you. But darling, if you must know, we are of different worlds. You, a princess and I a flake of snow. You are looking for a Prince that I can never ever be.
-Zarae.NextValentine
No comments:
Post a Comment